Fastbraces Orthodontics Treatment is fast, safe and affordable!
What are Fastbraces?
Wouldn’t it be amazing to straighten your teeth within months instead of two or three years, without having to remove any of your existing teeth?
Fastbraces technology is a revolutionary system in orthodontics which has been designed to move and straighten teeth within a short period of time without having to remove any teeth (in most cases).
With our Fastbraces orthodontic treatment, straightening your teeth has just been made simpler, better, safer and faster with the least amount of pain.
How do Fastbraces work?
When the roots of teeth are not positioned correctly, it results in teeth growing crookedly.
Fastbraces consists of triangular brackets and an elastic square shaped wire which is mounted onto the teeth. These work together to rectify the position of the root and crown, and straighten the teeth by creating forces which gently move the teeth into the correct position.
The shape of the brackets creates a distance between the brackets which increases the flexibility of the wire. This allows the Fastbraces orthodontic treatment to be completed in a shorter period of time compared to traditional braces.
What is the duration of the Fastbraces orthodontic treatment?
Depending on the patient’s oral needs, the Fastbraces orthodontic treatment normally can take anything between three months to about a year to complete. Although in some instances, patients started noticing results in as little as a few weeks.
Who are the most suitable candidates for Fastbraces?
Any patient who has the following teeth alignment issues can consider Fastbraces as one of the options to straighten their teeth.
Problems associated with teeth alignment:
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Teeth with gaps between them
- Open bites
The benefits of Fastbraces
- Fastbraces treatment can be completed with positive results within three months to a year.
- The treatment is affordable, comfortable and safe.
- The use of a retainer is hardly required.
- The treatment is simple and requires almost no extraction treatment.
- Due to the short duration of the treatment, there could be a slighter chance of developing tooth decay around the brackets.
- Fastbraces are available in clear, ceramic brackets with a tooth coloured wire.
- The least amount of pain when teeth are moving into position.
Please contact us at Murwillumbah Dental for more information on our Fastbraces orthodontic treatment.